Visit Connie's website www.connietalbot.com

Search This Blog

Monday, July 16, 2012

A Pleasure and a Privilege


This post is just to introduce me to the readers of this blog.

First of all, to just say I’m very conscious of what a pleasure and a privilege it is for me that I have the chance to be a contributor on the Connie Talbot official blog as an author.

I guess some of you already know who I am… I’m the guy who does a bit of helping out here and there on Connie’s official YouTube channel. You may ask, “What’s it feel like to be doing that job?”

Well, to tell you the truth… it kind of feels like…  having the best job in the world!

I bless the day I first started working with the lovely Talbot family, and their amazingly talented daughter, and so began a journey that has brought me so many joyful moments, and smiles and fun, ever since.

Connie is just a normal kid, but I believe she is also the greatest star. To quote the song – you ain’t seen NOTHING like her yet!

I’ll be posting on here every once in a while, and hopefully it’ll be something that interests you, the readers. So… see you then!

5 comments:

  1. I think i know who you are, simon is that correct please forgive if i am wrong , i do beleave we have spoken a few times on another connie site;) .
    I would just like to say you do a brilliant job for Connie without you doing your bit we would not see Connie in all her glory .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simon: Congratulations on your new duties, helping out our dear Connie on her new blog. I look forward to the articles you write. -- Douglas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kent and Douglas, for your words of encouragement. That's really very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7/16/2012

    Hi Simon: it is so great to see you here . You are very lucky to work so close to the Talbots ans specially Connie.

    Probably you dont know about us. One of our members knows you: Esperanza, so we feel like the rest of us know you aswell LOL

    We can't wait to see more posts from you :)

    Lots of love from Esperanza, Francisca y Javiera (ConnieTalbotFansATW)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/16/2012

    Wow, it's great to see you posting here Simon! Write something for us soon.

    ReplyDelete